Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, September 16, 2005

I've Been a Bad Blogger

and i apologize to all of my loyal readers that have stuck with me so far.

i started this blog in March, which is one of the slowest times of the year in my line of work. i have had a lot of fun bringing you all my version of the news, a few of my favorite photos, and a war post or two back in the day, but i found that in the summer, my busy time of the year, plus quitting smoking, i had less and less time to focus on blogging.

my bad. i should have thought about that before i started the dang thing!

i didn't think i'd be popular. i didn't think that anyone would care one way or another if i blogged.

but, i did! and now, i have Primates and other wonderful bloggers wondering when i'll be back.

soon!

that's all for now!