Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, April 09, 2005

In The News...

E-mail Spammer jailed for 9 years

Judge forgot to put the 90 in front of that 9

Survey Says: No Yakking On Planes

Barf Bags To Be Removed From All Domestic Flights

Springsteen Plans Intimate Solo Tour

Will Cover Divinyls' Song "I Touch Myself"

Theft exposes data of medical patients

Hospital gowns expose butts of medical patients

Bill Clinton remembers Pope John Paul II

"He told me I was going straight to Hell"

Live Leech Hid In Woman's Sinus

Woman Still Unsure How Hippie Entered Her Nose

Drew Barrymore Scores in "Fever Pitch"

Also Scored While Filming Many Other Movies


well, that's all for now.

hope you enjoyed it, and if you did, let me know in the comments.

if you didn't, please act like you did and let me know in the comments!

that is all.