Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I'm Back!

sorry for not posting yesterday.

between enjoying a beautiful day here in N. CA, Blogger problems, and catching the late showing of "Revenge Of The Sith", i was a bit worn out and just not in the blogging mood.

re: Star Wars III: if you haven't seen it yet, definitely do so. way better than I and II.

so what's up with the Ecosystem? two days ago i was a Marsupial, well on my way to Mammalhood. last night, i devolved back to a Rodent, while others, like Moe suddenly triple their inbound links and rocket from Rodent to Mammal overnight. when i click on my status display, it takes me to the Bear's site, but calls me "Blogger:404 - page not found", asks me if this is my weblog, and if so click here to learn how to show your status, etc., and when i click, i get this:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user: 'nzbear_ttlb@localhost' (Using password: YES) in /home/nzbear/public_html/statusdisplay.php on line 162
Could not connect MySQL

i've also noticed that another Blogger user, Ogre, is listed as a 404 - page not found also.

on a happier note, the Giants beat the Dodgers last night, increasing their winning streak to 3, and not a small amount of confidence was gained by the team last night, as the Dodgers seem to be the biggest pain in the Giants' collective pinkytoe this season. hope that they can do it again tonight.

hope to have some funny up later, possibly after the Giants game. most of my regular viewers will most likely be in bed by then, but you'll have something to snicker over while enjoying your morning cup o' puppy coffee.