Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, June 17, 2005

Thanks For All The Support!

in my effort to quit smoking, many of my fans have given their support.

unfortunately for all of us, i have the most urges to smoke while i'm sitting in front of my computer.

i thought about it today, while i was at work, and i realized that i smoked about 1/3 to 1/2 of my pack and a half per day while sitting in front of my computer at home.

well, it takes a bit of time to scour the world for news headlines worth making funny out of...

and, living in California, i can't smoke anywhere other than in my house in front of my f@#$%^g computer....couldn't, i meant...

so, if i blog lightly in the next few weeks, i hope you understand. it isn't because i don't like to entertain you by making up funny punchlines to badly written headlines. it isn't even because my little bro got me a cool new video game for my birthday and i'm too busy for blogging. i'll never be too busy to blog.

today was a rough one for the whole smoke-free thing. stressful night at work, but i think i'm over tonight's stress enough for the patch to keep doing it's job.

them nicotine fits only last about a half-minute, anyway...for now....

heh!...i'm stronger than that!

thanks again for the support!